1° THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is entirely possible to browse the https://www.abfonderie.fr website without disclosing your personal information to the website publisher, with the limitations that this imposes on access to some of the information and services offered.
The provision of personal information (first and last name, company name, position in the company, e-mail address, business telephone number, etc.) to AB Fonderie is an obligation if you wish to receive a quotation, make contact or submit a spontaneous application.
2° THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
AB Fonderie implements a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe:
- use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online,
- Analytical cookies allow us to count Internet users and analyse their behaviour during their visit to the website in order to generate traffic statistics,
- use of computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data,
- restricted access to personal information for employees who need to do specific work (preparation of quotations, invoicing, etc.).
3° PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
AB Fonderie has a very strict policy of never passing on, lending, renting or selling personal data to third party organisations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the website https://www.abfonderie.fr is carried out directly by the members of the AB Fonderie team authorised for this purpose.
You therefore agree to the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact forms and in the paragraph below in order for us to better understand your needs in relation to the products and services of other organisations.
4° THE PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
AB Fonderie processes your personal data manually or automatically for specific purposes:
- The data collected via the information entry forms on the website (contact, request for quotation, recruitment) are used to send quotations, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
- The data collected when playing videos posted on specialised platforms is necessary to access these third-party sites and to execute their requests.
- The data collected when using the social network access buttons is necessary to be able to execute the requests of these third party sites.
5° THE COLLECTION OF CONSENT
For all types of personal data collection via its website, AB Fonderie uses devices to receive your explicit consent:
- for accepting the collection of data when filling in the contact forms,
- for acceptance of cookies when the warning banner is displayed
AB Fonderie saves the consent forms for the collection of personal data in order to make them available to the CNIL and any other control body on request.
6° DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The length of time your personal data is retained varies according to the nature of the data and the technology used to collect it:
- for all your personal data collected by cookies the retention period is a maximum of 13 months,
- for all your data collected by a form the retention period shall not exceed 36 months.
7° TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
AB Fonderie does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether inside or outside the European Union
8° AUTHORISED SERVICE PROVIDERS
AB Fonderie uses the services of authorised service providers to facilitate the processing of the personal data you use on the website.
9° THE EXERCISE OF INTERNET USERS' RIGHTS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have a set of rights relating to your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the website publisher directly:
- by mail : AB Fonderie - 75 rue Jules Guesde - 69230 Saint-Genis Laval - France
- by phone: +33 22.214.171.124.10
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1° THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA
Within the legal framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time make a written request for the disclosure of your personal data.
To do this you can use the model letter created by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.2° THE RIGHT TO RECTIFY DATA
Personal data legislation allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information about yourself or a deceased relative.
To do this, you can use the model letter produced by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees.
9.3° THE RIGHT TO OBJECT ON LEGITIMATE GROUNDS
Within the legislative framework defined by the GDPR, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data on the following grounds
- opposition to the use of the data collected in the context of commercial prospecting operations,
- opposition on legitimate grounds.
To do this, you can use the model letter drawn up by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposer-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees.
9.4° THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
Within the legislative framework defined by the GDPR you may at any time request to have your personal data retrieved in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store it on another medium or to transmit it to another information system for re-use.
To do so, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.5° THE RIGHT TO HAVE DATA DELETED
The legislation on personal data allows you to request the deletion of all your data that has been registered on the AB Fonderie website.
To do so, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet.
9.6° THE PROCESSING OF YOUR REQUESTS
AB Fonderie undertakes to respond to your requests relating to personal data within a reasonable period of time, which shall not exceed 1 month from the date of receipt.
AB Fonderie reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data characterised either by a manifestly malicious intent or by a repetitive and abusive character.
10° THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL DATA
Mr Frank MOLLE