Aluminium foundry near Saint-Priest
Many industrial companies need aluminium parts at short notice:
- in the form of prototypes made of light alloys before larger-scale production,
- in the form of mechanical parts in small or medium series in order to supply either their assembly lines or their reserves of supplies or spare parts.
In the field of industrial prototyping, AB Fonderie's know-how allows :
- to control the performance and functionality of future parts as well as their quality and reliability,
- to determine the financial and technical feasibility of their future manufacture.
This need for expertise is as valid for one-off pieces as it is for pieces produced in multiple copies.
As for mechanical parts, they must be designed and manufactured with high precision to facilitate the production processes of industrial companies in all sectors of activity. The techniques of aluminum casting allow the forming of high precision parts.
Calling on AB Fonderie means working with a group of companies made up of 3 different entities, each of which offers the others the benefit of diversified technologies and skills for the manufacture of aluminum alloy parts. It also means working in collaboration with a team of 50 serious and attentive experts who demonstrate professionalism, responsiveness and know-how accumulated since 1999. It also means taking advantage of personalized and efficient technical solutions, with support from A to Z and delivery of parts within 6 weeks.
Die casting, injection or machining of aluminum
AB Fonderie manufactures aluminum (light alloy) parts for industrial companies in various sectors:
- parts for urban furniture,
- supplies for the building sector,
- parts for the energy sector,
- parts for the transportation field,
- household goods,
- leisure and sports facilities,
- small equipment and garden tools,
- capital goods for industry,
- decorative objects.
To manufacture your parts, AB Fonderie uses 2 molding methods:
- Gravity die-casting (filling a metal mold for the production of small parts from 50 g to 10 kg, for series ranging from 100 to 1,000 parts).
- The injection of aluminum under pressure in a mold (similar process to plastic injection for the manufacture of 20 g to 1 kg, for series of more than 5,000 parts).
We also use another technique to manufacture your high precision mechanical parts. It is the machining of aluminum by electro-erosion, or EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining).
Light alloy foundry near Saint-Priest
Specialist in light alloys, AB Fonderie offers its technical expertise to industrial companies established in Saint-Priest and in the Lyon region (Bron, Caluire-et-Cuire, Chaponnay, Charly, Chassieu, Colombier-Saugnieu, Communay, Corbas, Décines-Charpieu, Feyzin, Genas, Grenay, Heyrieux, Irigny, Janneyrias, Jonage, Jons, La Mulatière, Luzinay, Lyon, Marennes, Meyzieu, Mions, Neyron, Oullins, Pierre-Bénite, Pusignan, Rillieux-la-Pape, Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Saint-Fons, Saint-Genis-Laval, Saint-Just-Chaleyssin, Saint-Laurent-de-Mure, Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost, Saint-Pierre-de-Chandieu, Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, Saint-Symphorien-d'Ozon, Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon, Sathonay-Camp, Satolas-et-Bonce, Sérézin-du-Rhône Simandres, Solaize, Thil, Toussieu, Valencin, Vaulx-en-Velin, Vénissieux, Vernaison, Villette-de-Vienne, Villeurbanne, Vourles) to respond quickly to all their needs in prototypes and production of parts in small medium-sized series. Do not hesitate to entrust us with the manufacture of your mechanical parts and to tell us about your projects, even the most complex ones.