Many industrial companies need aluminium parts at short notice:
- in the form of prototypes made of light alloys before larger-scale production,
- in the form of mechanical parts in small or medium series in order to supply either their assembly or mounting lines, or their stocks of supplies or spare parts.
In the field of industrial prototyping, AB Fonderie's know-how allows :
- to verify the performance and functionality of future parts as well as their quality and reliability,
- to apprehend the financial and technical feasibility of their future manufacture.
This need for expertise is as valid for one-of-a-kind pieces as it is for pieces made in a few copies.
As for mechanical parts, they must be designed and manufactured with high precision to contribute to the smooth running of production processes in all industrial sectors. The techniques of aluminum casting allow the production of high precision parts.
Working with AB Fonderie means working with a group of companies made up of 3 different entities, each of which benefits from diversified technologies and skills for the manufacture of aluminium alloy parts. It also means cooperating with a team of 50 serious and attentive professionals who demonstrate reactivity, professionalism and know-how capitalized since 1999. It also means benefiting from efficient and personalized technical solutions, with support from A to Z and delivery of parts after a maximum period of 6 weeks.
Gravity die casting is a process we use at AB Fonderie to manufacture aluminum alloy parts for our customers. It consists of filling a shell mold with a molten metal alloy by means of gravity. Also known as drop filling, this process is carried out under the action of the mass of the alloy poured directly into the drop channels of the mold in order to fill it.
Gravity die-casting is advantageous in several ways:
- a potential for large-scale production at high production rates,
- a fast and precise molding of the parts with a regularity,
- a strong potential for shaping parts with complicated shapes (external and internal) and very low thickness,
- the production of molded parts with very high mechanical performance, due to the optimized cooling rate of the metal shells,
- a process to facilitate and minimize machining,
- relatively low melting points and allow the preservation of the mold for the manufacture of aluminum alloy parts.
The gravity casting method can only be achieved with the expertise of workshops like ours. AB Fonderie can manufacture aluminum alloy parts for industrial companies in many sectors of activity:
- parts for urban furniture,
- supplies for the building sector,
- parts for energy production,
- parts for the transport sector,
- household goods,
- equipment for the sports and leisure sectors,
- small equipment and gardening tools,
- industrial equipment,
- decorative objects.
Specialist in light alloys, AB Fonderie offers its expertise to industrial companies established in Pierre-Bénite and in the Lyon metropolitan area (Brignais, Brindas, Bron, Caluire-et-Cuire, Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or, Chaponnay, Chaponost, Charbonnières-les-Bains, Charly, Chassagny, Chasse-sur-Rhône, Chassieu, Chuzelles, Collonges-au-Mont-d'Or, Communay, Corbas, Craponne, Dardilly, Décines-Charpieu, Écully, Feyzin, Fontaines-sur-Saône, Francheville, Genas, Givors, Grézieu-la-Varenne, Grigny, Irigny, La Mulatière, La Tour-de-Salvagny, Limonest, Lyon, Marcy-l'Étoile, Marennes, Messimy, Millery, Mions, Montagny, Orliénas, Oullins, Rillieux-la-Pape, Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-d'Or, Saint-Didier-au-Mont-d'Or, Saint-Fons, Saint-Genis-Laval, Saint-Genis-les-Ollières, Saint-Laurent-d'Agny, Saint-Priest, Saint-Romain-au-Mont-d'Or, Saint-Symphorien-d'Ozon, Sainte-Consorce, Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon, Sathonay-Camp Sérézin-du-Rhône, Simandres, Solaize, Soucieu-en-Jarrest, Taluyers, Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, Ternay, Toussieu, Vaugneray, Vaulx-en-Velin, Vénissieux, Vernaison, Villette-de-Vienne, Villeurbanne, Vourles) to respond quickly to all their needs for prototypes and small to medium-sized production runs. Entrust us with the manufacture of your mechanical parts and tell us about your projects, even the most complex ones.